Upcoming Meetings & Notices
The Village of Oxford is holding a Virtual Town Hall Meeting to hear residents’ views on the potential approval of an ordinance that will allow certain recreational marijuana business licenses in the Village’s Industrial District.
WHEN: Tuesday, January 26th, 2021 at 7:00 p.m.
WHERE: Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82530934155?pwd=L0N3SmJzN1RWQmlUUDRuUTE0Q24zUT09
Meeting ID: 825 3093 4155 Passcode: 489823 One tap mobile 1-312-626-6799
The proposed ordinance allowing marijuana businesses within the Village includes:
- Certain Recreational (not medical) marijuana business licenses for businesses approved and regulated by the State of Michigan and the Village of Oxford
- Licenses for marijuana grower, processor, transporter, safety compliance, and retail type businesses
- Providing certain buffer zones limiting the distance between a marijuana business and local parks, childcare facilities, and schools
- Approval for a limited location within the area zoned for industrial use, primarily along South Glaspie Street and Industrial Drive.
- To read the full text of the proposed zoning ordinance, please click on this link: Adult Use Marijuana Draft Ordinance
- To review the Permitted Parcel map, please click on this link: Map of Adult Marijuana Permitted Parcels